Enrolling a Student
REGISTRATION dates coming in 2024
If you are not registering students, please see the information about the annual update below.
Kindergarten registration ages will be announced in the Spring of 2024.
If you are new to Bayless School District, live within the school district boundaries, and have no children currently attending Bayless (Grades K-12) an online registration needs to be completed. This may be completed at home or an appointment can be made with the Bayless Registrar. An email address is required, please set up an email address before registration begins.
Once the online registration has been submitted and there were any new students registered, use the button to schedule an appointment to provide documents. This button will go live when registration opens.
If you have registered a new student(s) that are new to the district, parents or legal guardians need to submit the required documentation (listed below), during your registration appointment:
- Does the new student have an IEP (learning disability) or 504 (medical) plan – provide copy, if applicable ◻ Provide copies of any custody/legal papers – provide copy, if applicable
- Child's current immunization record
- Child's state-issued birth certificate
- Parent ID
- Proof of residency -
- Mortgage statement OR a copy of the current lease, AND
- (2) Utility bills, voter ID card, municipal occupancy permit, paycheck stub, government documents such as social services, IRS, and/or other legal/court docs.
- These documents must show the recent date, your name and address.
IF APPLICABLE: A parent or legal guardian who resides in our district, but is residing with another family member or friend will be required to complete an Affidavit of Residency. An Affidavit of Residency certifying residency at the address of the property owner will be required. Both the property owner and parent/legal guardian are required to meet with the district registrar, provide proof of residency (detailed above) and sign an affidavit. Residency checks will be performed if the student’s non-residency in the district is suspected.
Annual Update — For families with students already in bsd
If you have any children currently attending Bayless School District (Grades K-12), and still reside within the school district boundaries:
Please complete your Annual Update through the Parent Portal/Infinite Campus.
You will find directions about setting up a parent portal account AND the link to ENTER CAMPUS PORTAL. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the Parent Portal.
Once the annual update has been submitted:
If there were NO NEW STUDENTS added– nothing else is required. You will be contacted if there are any questions.
- If there was a NEW STUDENT added - schedule an appointment to provide the required documents.
Registration/Annual Updates must be completed and approved by April 21, 2023 for any student to be enrolled in the SUMMER JOURNEY PROGRAM (Grades K-8). This is a first come, first serve program. Space is limited.
All other Registration / Annual Updates must be completed and approved before June 1, 2023.
Missouri Law requires students to attend the school district they live in. To find which district you are a part of, click the button below.
- Select "Property Address" in the Search By menu.
- Enter the Required information.
- Click on the record provided.
- Look for the "School District" listing under "Ownership and Legal Information."
- If you are inside the Bayless School District Boundaries, the district will be "Bayless."
- If you are in another St. Louis County district, contact their registrar's office.
- If your address does not appear in the search, make sure your information is correct. If it still does not appear, you do not live in St. Louis County.
- If you are a resident of St. Louis City, go to the SLPS Registration Page.