Documents Needed for Registration
- Photo ID for parent/guardian
- Birth Certificate issued by Bureau of Vital Statistics (Baptismal/hospital certificate not acceptable.)
- Immunization Records
- Two Proofs of Parent/Guardian's Residency. These documents should contain parent/guardian's name and address.
- Deed/sales contract of residence, current real estate tax receipt, mortgage statement or signed contract to lease/rent and
- Two of the following showing your current address: current unpaid utility bill, credit card statement, employer's record of address, bank statement, or governmental acknowledgment of address (i.e., Social Security, welfare, voter registration, etc.).
- Custody Papers. A copy of the section of the dissolution decree (not the petition), which stipulates custody in cases of parent divorce.
- Individual Education Plan and Evaluation (IEP) and/or Section 504 Accommodation Plan (IAP) and Evaluation (if student has a disability)
- Previous School Information: name, phone number, address, contact
To Register please visit the Registrar Office or Online.
Central Office is located in the basement of the Central Office Building at 4950 Heege Rd.
For more information, please call our registration line (314) 256-8100, Monday thru Friday 8:00am-3:00pm.